1. New developed pressure-boosting worm has increased the refiner’s output by 50% and the plodder has good cooling system and higher pressure, no-reverse movement of soap inside the barrels. Better refining is achieved;
2. Frequency controls for both upper and lower worms, make operation more easy;
3. Best quality gear reducers are used. In this plodder two gear reducers are supplied by Zambello, Italy;
1. Worms speed: upper 5-18 r/min, lower 5-18 r/min both are adjustable.
2. All parts in contact with soap are in stainless steel 304,316 or 321;
3. Worm diameter is 300 mm, made from aviation wear-resisting and corrosion-resting aluminum alloy;
4. Worm barrel is from high-strength, pressure-withstand stainless steel, light in weight and convenient to clean. The barrels have good cooling system;
5. Gear reducer is supplied by Zambello, Italy;.
6. Igus engineering plastic shaft sleeve is used for worm support. The plastic is wear resist and can stand high pressure;
7. Cooling water consumption: 5 m3/h. 10℃±3℃
1. Switches, contactors are supplied by Schneider, France;
2. Outlet cone heating 1.5 kW, the heating is auto on/off controlled by a sensor.
3. Frequency controls are supplied by ABB, Switzerland.
Commissioning Picture at Our Customers' Factory